Here's the progress we've made...
- We have our venue booked! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! It's at lakeside weddings in desert shores in Las Vegas. There is a really pretty garden area over looking the water and the inside is super fancy. I CANT WAIT
- We took engagement pictures! It was SOOO much fun, and we got to use such fun props! My very talented friend Tia Horito took our pictures and she had tons of fun ideas! We should be getting those pics sometime within the next week or two...so we will post some on here soon!
here's a preview...
- We have wedding colors and we bought the groomsman ties (and Kyle's tie as well). I am so excited for our colors...it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!
- We planned our honeymoon trip :)
- I have my wedding dress and it's almost done being altered!!! I'm SO excited about it!
- We picked out invitations and we will order then within a week! (side note: if you haven't given us your address...shame. we need it!)
- We found our wedding day photographer...and she is AMAZING! YAY
- We scheduled our temple sealing and my endowment!
- we registered at Target.com, Bed bath and beyond, and pampered chef.com!
- we know the design of our cake!
- we started looking at our own cell phone plans (hopefully with iPhones?!?!?)
So we have got a lot done, but we still have so much to do...but we still have 2 months to do it! I can't wait to get married to the best, most amazing man in the world!!!
until then, we will just keep studying!