Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow, Leaves, and Dancing

Kyle and I had an amazing weekend! We have way too much fun together! We always do spur-of-the-minute fun things, and this Saturday, it was just filled with spur-of-the-moment, super fun things!!

We started off driving up the canyon Saturday morning to see all of the pretty leaves! When we got to sundance, we found that all the leaves were GONE and that it was covered in SNOW! It was beautiful up there and we walked around for a bit. It reminded me of the day we met snowboarding up there! Here are some pictures!



I got him with a snowball


SNOW!

Where Kyle proposed!!

We then went back to my house, had some hot cocoa, and went to play in the leaves that have fallen in Provo! I haven't rolled in leaves since I was a child, and it was so fun to go and play in the leaves with my handsome fiancĂ©!! 










After playing in the leaves, we watched the bama vs. lsu game and then went country swing dancing! I love having a dance partner, and we loving dancing together! We worked on our lifts last night, and I have to tell you, I was super scared at first, but Kyle is amazing at whatever he does, and we got some really cool lifts down! We almost look pro ;)


Today it's off to a family dinner and then relaxing for the rest of the Sunday! Kyle and I love spending time together and growing closer and closer as we prepare to be sealed! 44 days until I get to marry my best friend!!! We are more than excited!!! 


Sidenote: this week was also my birthday! I turned 22 (ahhh...I'm getting older). Kyle and I went to dinner at my fav restaurant P.F. changs and we walked around the mall for a bit and then ate some delicious cake Heather made for me. I love spending birthdays with Kyle! 
My lab station :) 
P.F. changs

blurry but delicious! 

Look at this cake!


Yum!!!

I got a little hungry in the car!! 

Sorry this blog post is so long and so full of pictures. Kyle and I are just having so much fun! 

Happy Fall!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment