Friday, August 10, 2012

Mr. and Mrs.--An Introduction



The Mr.




1. Describe yourself in 5 words or less
so dang sexy it's insane

2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
fix my computer, watch TV/netflix/Hulu.

3. What is most important to you in life?
My relationships.  With my wife, with my God, with my family, with my friends.

4. Describe the best day of your life.
There have been a couple amazing days.  Being set apart as a missionary was one of these, followed by several more throughout my service.  Witnessing life-changing moments in my direct family are memorable (weddings, Brighton's birth and stay in Provo).  But my own wedding day was by far the best day, albeit the most tiring and crazy day ever.  But I'll let Lauren describe it more (unless it wasn't the best day for her...hmm....)

5. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years?
5 years - graduated from PT school in Texas, just getting a job in the real world. 2 kids, living in Texas.
10 years - Be head (or co-head) PT at my own PT clinic. 4-5 kids.  Still in Texas.



The Mrs. 



1. Describe yourself in 5 words or less
I love serving my husband

2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I love to surf pinterst and try out crafts and recipes I find on there. I also love reading my nook!!! On beautiful summer days I love going on walks with my husband and slacklining in the park.

3. What is most important to you in life?
My husband, my family, and my God. I want to develop these relationships as best I can before I die. Service is also very important to me. My career is service based, and everything I do in life I think about how it will help others. Serving others is the most fulfilling thing I can do each day.

4. Describe the best day of your life.
The best day of my life was my wedding day. I woke up at 5:30am to shower, do my hair and make up and get ready for the temple. I had a stomach ache, and it got so bad...that I threw up!!! I got food poisoning from our grooms dinner the night before! After getting ready, I drove with my Mom and Dad to the Las Vegas temple. I took out my endowments the morning of my wedding, and then got sealed an hour later. It was an absolutely wonderful morning because I got to spend it in the temple and learning about God. Getting sealed to Kyle was the most wonderful experience. Looking at him across the alter and seeing the love in his eyes was something I will never forget. Before we new it, we were sealed and being congratulated by all our family and friends! After the sealing, we spent a few minutes in the celestial room together, and got ready to exit the temple and start the festivities! We walked out the doors, greeting all our family and friends, and spend a couple hours taking pictures and enjoying being married! Our reception was so fun, filled with dancing, sparklers, a photo booth, and friends and family! Once our reception was over we were SOOOO tired, and we headed to our honeymoon suite at the Planet Hollywood (they upgraded us to a penthouse suite, which was AMAZING!!!) Even though it was a tiring day, it was wonderful because I was finally married to the love of my life, and half the day was spent in the house of the Lord.

5. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years?

In 5 years I see myself working as a medical technologist/phlebotomist and having at least 2 young cute kids. We will be wherever Kyle got into PT school and I will be supporting him in his grad school career! We will have a pet kitten and a pet puppy and be living in a small house enjoying our young family!
In 10 years I want to have 5-6 kids and be working part time as a med tech but home when my children are home so I can raise them. I want to be taking my kids to soccer practice and piano practice and going to their elementary school plays and performances. We will probably be living in Texas, but hopefully by then I've convinced Kyle to buy us a farm in Kentucky so we can grow our own crops, and have our own animals.



1 comment:

  1. I like the questions :). Still unsure whether your sickness was food poisoning... Stomach bug was going around too. Just "food for thought" :). I will be interested to see how your 5 year plan turns out .. I think Kyle's will be closer to the truth. Baby animals are a pain when you have small humans and pregnancy to mess with

    ReplyDelete