Friday, September 28, 2012

BYU Football

Kyle and I got to go to the BYU vs. Hawaii game tonight! It was a lot of fun and we won!

Funny story: Kyle and I were looking for Heather and Kayla for awhile because we found out their seats were close to us. I finally spotted Heather and we screamed at her but she couldnt hear us (obviously). I told Kyle I would just stand up and stare at her until she saw me. A good 5 minutes later, Heather FINALLY sees me and we start screaming so excited to see each other! It was hilarious (but probably more hilarious if you were there)!

Heather and Kayla came over to us and we took some pictures and had a lot of fun hitting the beach ball that was being hit in the student section.

It was a really fun friday night! And here are the pictures!






So excited!
Go Cougz!
The sweet new panorama program on the iphone!
Blue and White Striped sections!
Date Night!
Me, Heather, and Kyle
So fun to run into each other!
We love BYU!!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Game nights are the best in the fall. I am jealous of your panoramic feature (ios program doesn't work with the 4), but the pics are great! Heather is crazy, keep her in line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! You will have to go to the game this weekend when we play each other so we can say hi!

    ReplyDelete