Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conference Weekend

Conference Weekend was simply amazing! ♥
It started off with Kyle's mission reunion, and it was so fun to see Kyle catch up with his mission president and his old companions!
Christian came into town Friday night for his mission reunion that was on Sunday. We picked him up and headed to in-n-out for some delish burgers. Christian hasn't had in-n-out since his mission, so he was really excited to get a burger! We also caught up with Megan Lindmark, a girl from our ward in Kentucky!
Saturday we spend the day listening to conference and in between sessions we headed on a nice fall walk to J-dawgs, where Christian tasted his first dawg. We sat in the grass and enjoyed being together!
After priesthood session Christian headed off to hang with some of his mission friends while Kyle and I had Chey and Alix Mcdonald from Las Vegas over to our house to catch up and eat carmel apples.
It was so fun to see my friends from Vegas! I grew up with Chey and I met Alix on the church history tour, so I LOVE that they got married! 
Sunday we enjoyed conference at our house in the morning and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Moody's house for lunch and we hung out with our cousins Reese and Trent while we watched the afternoon session! 
It was fun seeing everyone and enjoying the wonderful words from our Prophet and apostles!


Cousin Conference Time
In-n-out NOMZ
Jdawgs
I got to see my brother! Yay!
The funniest meme from conference!
I painted my nails during conference and Kyle helped me dry them haha
Kyle was taking up the whole couch
Christian's first J-dawgs!
watching conference!
Kyle loves in-n-out!


1 comment:

  1. So fun catching up with friends! JDawgs has gotten super fancy since I was there!! What is with the new paint job and huge sign?? :)

    ReplyDelete