Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Fun

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday! I can't believe how fast my life is flying by me!

Kyle and I have had a really fun day! While Kyle went to the testing center that morning, I slept in and took my time getting ready. After he got back, we headed to the best restaurant in the area...Tucanos! We PIGGED out on food (mostly meat) and it was so fun! They let me shake a tambourine and a maraca while they sang happy birthday to me in portuguese! After stuffing our faces with deliciousness, we walked around the Riverwoods to digest. We wandered into a really fun toy store and had a ball playing with everything! We found some really funny mustaches you can stick on your face, so of course we got them! We also wandered into one of my favorite stores, Victorias Secret, and Kyle got me some yummy smelling perfume! It was so sweet of him! After hanging in the Riverwoods we went home and hung out, and tried to digest our food babies. In the evening we had the Gamettes from our ward, Sidney and her husband Adam, Levi and Mollie and Heather over for cake and ice cream! We had a really fun time eating junk food and having really funny conversations! We really have such awesome people around us! We are so lucky to have such great friends!! After everyone else left, Kyle, Heather and I sang disney songs and chit chatted with fancy mustaches on our faces! It was a really fun birthday, and I am so thankful to have an amazing husband, and wonderful friends and family that made the day so wonderful! Hopefully year 23 of my life treats me right!!!


Here are some pictures from the day:

Literally one of my favorite stores! 

celebrating with Heather Love


mustache lovers

shakin' my tambourine 


We had hour long conversations while wearing these

Let's buy ALL THE GUMBALLS!





I liked this a little too much

YUM!

driving to yummy-ness

The cake
fancy toy store hats

Also an early bday present Kyle got me was tickets to an AMAZING concert!!!!! We went about 2 weeks ago, and it was SO FUN! It was the All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, and Parachute concert. It was so fun to sing and jump around with my hubby! Here are a few pics!

before the concert

going crazy!!!

So happy!!

Boys Like Girls was AMAZING



Rockin' out!


Life pretty much rules for the Richardson family right now. Happy November!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment