Friday, November 30, 2012

FINALLY FINISHED!


Today is the big day. It was the LAST DAY OF MY INTERNSHIP! It has been a surprisingly fast 6 months, and I am kind of sad everything is over. It was so amazing to be able to be trained at 3 different labs and be able to meet so many amazing people. I feel so lucky to have found the CLS program at BYU and to have gone to this internship at Central Lab. I have had the most amazing experience this past year, and I feel very ready and prepared for my career in a medical lab!

The plan Kyle and I for the next few weeks: finals, my board exams, accepting a job offer, hanging in Utah for Christmas, and celebrating our 1st anniversary together! It's going to be a great December in the Richardson household!


This past thanksgiving was really fun for Kyle and I! My family came into town Thanksgiving week and stayed at my house for a couple days, before heading to Park City for a week. We had a lot of fun hanging out together again and catching up! I love my family, and it was so fun spending time with them! It was also really fun going up to Park City and spending time together. I grew up going to Park City, and it is always fun to visit there and think about all the fun times I've had there over the past 10 years.  Here are a million pictures from our week with the Moody's.

playing with the mice

Sisters!


throwing crayons


we went to the pet store, and Elizabeth loved the guinea pigs!

Sub Zero

Elizabeth wouldn't go to sleep, so she hung out with us in bed

painting nails with the girls

Richardson Utah clan

Kyle with his sister-in-law...yes...sister-in-law

SWING!

Happy Thanksgiving!





Dad Rockin' out during rock band



My newest cousin...baby Lucas!


going on a walk along main street

The Park City Bear


I love the moose all around Park City



the weird statues in front of Coda Gallery

My childhood right here!

November was very good to us! December will be even better!!




No comments:

Post a Comment