Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

As some of you know, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I love coming up with creative costumes, and its EXTRA fun now that Kyle and I are married because couples costumes are amazing (and people...just wait until Kyle and I have kids...we are talking themed costumes for the whole fam)! Anyways this year we were both so excited for our costumes because it was really easy to make and put together AND it was hilarious (well...at least we thought so).

99.9% of you know about and have seen the gangnam style video and heard the song over and over again. If you haven't seen it you need to! Its hilarious and amazing! Kyle and I decided we wanted to re-create it for halloween:

Introducing Psy and his "sexy lady"


Kyle and I spent our Halloween going to the ballroom dance lab to see Heather perform! It was really fun to practice our ballroom steps again and to see Heather do amazing! We caught up with her and danced swing, waltz, and of course gangnam style.





After dancing the night away Kyle and I headed home and watched Halloween episodes of our favorite shows and went to sleep (we were pooped!) It was a great, low-key halloween!




1 comment: