Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

Kyle and I had a really fun Christmas here in Utah. We spent some time with my Grandparents, my aunt Michelle and my uncle Kyle. We hung out and played a lot of UNO! In the moody family...we get really competitive with UNO! It was a lot of fun!

This is the first year we had our own Christmas tree, and we loved it! We decorated it with some old ornaments my dad gave us,plus some of my childhood ornaments. It was a beautiful tree, and it really made our house magical!

Christmas Day was a lot of fun for us. We woke up early and did some face time with our family, and we opened all of our presents! We enjoyed being around our tree together in our pjs listening to Christmas music. Our big plans for the afternoon was to go see Les Miserables! It was amazing and we loved seeing it on opening day! We then went back to our house to eat a delicious Christmas ham and sausage stuffing! We then cuddled and watched our new Christmas movies and enjoyed the snow outside!

Christmas was very fun for our house, and we hope it was amazing for everyone else! Here are some pictures from the day!

So much snow!!






In the movie theater for Les Miserables


Too much nail polish! And no I didnt get all this on Christmas...but I did add a lot to my collection!






Our first Christmas Tree!!!


All 8 Harry Potter's!








Watching the Christmas Story on Christmas Eve


I gave Pooper and Aureus a Christmas Tree candle...which they promptly chewed up


Our Christmas Ham!


No comments:

Post a Comment