Monday, January 14, 2013

What Instagram has to Say about that!

Here's a Richardson update via instagram:

Finally feel like a BYU alum


I made these pillows...pretty proud of it


Kyle bought me a sewing machine :) I'm in love (with Kyle AND my sewing machine)


I make bows


Got these suckers...best makeup ever! Perfect colors for a neutral pallet


I wish I could do this all day every day! I LOVE SNOW!


My commute...ugh


marriage


This dude was slacklining in between two mountain peaks...it was amazing!!


Finally did this pinterest project


Made home made ham and potato soup! I boiled the bone and everything! It is soooo yummy!


We got iPads. Pretty fun!


living the dream!!


the ski slopes...eh...streets of Provo


Playing angry birds (in real life) with cousin Jack!


Kyle tried really hard to draw a guinea pig. I think its really cute!


blankets have become a normal fashion statement in our house...its so cold!!!


intense Moody uno on Christmas Eve


Probably the FUNNIEST face Kyle has ever made...whenever I look at it I can't stop laughing!!!!

Also Happy Birthday to my Momma and my brother Christian! I hope its a great bday!!! Love you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun. Did you make all those bows? Please tell me how!

    ReplyDelete