Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kyle's Graduation

This past weekend Kyle graduated from BYU with a bachelors degree in Exercise Science. It was really fun to see him in his cap and gown and to celebrate all the hard work he has done at BYU! Here are some pictures from the big day!

class of 2013







starting to look a little prego



The Richardson Clan (or at least some of them)
While graduation was going on, Kyle and I were also moving into our new home in Eagle Mountain, UT. It is a WONDERFUL place to live!!! We moved into a bigger condo that is really close to the mountains, but also close enough to major cities with all our favorite stores and restaurants. Our new ward is fantastic and apparently it has 6 nurseries! We are loving our new place and having a lot of fun organizing and decorating it. I'll post pictures once we get totally settled into our new house!

As for baby updates...I am going to be 15 weeks along as of tomorrow (May 2). We made our appointment to get our big ultrasound the day after memorial day, and that's when we find out the sex of our little one! Currently baby Richardson is the size of an apple. I can't feel any baby movements yet, but the doctor said I should feel some in the next couple of weeks. I'm showing ever-so-slightly...so if you didn't know I was pregnant, you'd probably think I was just overweight. I still feel sick to my stomach, but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I am also regaining my energy and I no longer have to sleep for 10-12 hours a day, which is great news! Being pregnant is a really great experience and it has brought Kyle and I closer and closer everyday! We just love talking about our little one and we can't wait to meet him/her!


Life is great in the Richardson home!

Happy May! (even though it snowed this morning)



No comments:

Post a Comment