Monday, July 22, 2013

"Lauren, You're Looking Quite Large"

Please ignore the fact that I look SUPER tired...I was.


The above post title is a direct quote from my 6 year old sister, Kathryn.
I can't disagree with her though.
I am feeling like a giant these days as I creep up to my third trimester. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed, chairs, couches, or anything that I can sink into. 
Also, pregnancy insomnia is REAL! I don't sleep very much these days...even though I am super tired all the time. Someone please explain to me why this is....
Although things are getting harder, I am really excited for the months ahead of me. I love feeling my little man kicking inside of me, and I look forward to those kicks getting stronger! I think it's so fun to watch him react to noises outside the belly and to yummy food that he just got to taste. 
Sometimes it does freak me out feeling something moving inside of me...but now that I'm more used to it, I just think it's miraculous! 

Baby prep is going really well, and I feel like Kyle and I are ahead of schedule so far. The nursery is mostly done, I just need to do a few more crafty things to pull the room all together. Once baby showers happen we will be able to organize all of our baby's clothes and diapers...and then after that, we should be ready! 

Kyle and I are getting more and more anxious to meet our son. I can't help wishing that it was October already so we can kiss our baby's little nose and feet! 

Only 92 more days to go (yes...I have a countdown)!

Also, in our spare time...Kyle and I like to take glamour shots. Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment