Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby Shower


This past Saturday my wonderful Utah Aunts threw me a really fun baby shower! We had many different desserts including chocolate mustache suckers, blue gum balls, and cake! I had a really fun time talking with everyone that came to the shower! It was also really fun because my parents and little sisters were in town from Kentucky for it. Kyle and I received many thoughtful gifts from everyone and we feel very loved! 

Here are some pictures from the shower!















Cousin Nicole and I looking very pregnant!


Elizabeth loved the mustache straws

My cute sisters, Kathryn and Elizabeth

She was a little obsessed with the blue gum balls

The shirt says "Little Kentucky fan coming soon"

My sisters were helping me out


Kyle was in charge of writing down what gifts we were given. He's such a good husband!








 Thank you to everyone that helped put this fun party together and to everyone that came! We had a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment