Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our Move to Texas

We are officially moved to Texas! 

It feels so good to finally be here. We have been really enjoying exploring our new home (by "we" I mean me...Kyle grew up here, so he's already familiar with how awesome Plano is). 

And can we please talk about the shopping...oh the shopping. Every single store you could ever want is minutes from us. I need to land a job quickly so I can enjoy it a little more haha. 

We are working hard at finding good jobs and good places to live, but right now we are just enjoying our stay at Kyle's parent's house. Of course once we land jobs and move into our awesome new place, I will update you! 

The drive to Texas from Utah was a long one, but it went really well! Everett was an angel baby. He mostly slept and ate, while making cute happy faces. He was very excited to be going somewhere a little warmer lol. 

We love our new home! Texas really is a great place to be!

Everett is excited for the move!

We saw these all over New Mexico...I thought they were very pretty!

Made it to Texas!

My happy bubba

It was really cold outside, so we had to keep Everett in the car when we stopped. This is me gazing at him from the outside.

Roadtrip Selfie!


Las Vegas, NM :)

Can we just talk about how good Blue Bell ice cream is!?










No comments:

Post a Comment