Saturday, December 21, 2013

Two Years.

Two years ago, Kyle and I were sealed for eternity in the Las Vegas LDS temple.
It really seems like we have been together our whole lives. I can't imagine my life without him.
It has been such an amazing two years for the both of us, and we really can't wait to see what the rest of our lives will be like together.

For our anniversary, we ventured out to Dallas on a Friday night (which can get crazy). We started out by going to dinner at a sushi restaurant. After eating delicious sushi, we headed to the Chinese Lantern festival. We had a lot of fun walking around and seeing all the beautiful Chinese lanterns. We also took the opportunity to take a million pictures of ourselves and act silly. We laughed the whole time and had such a blast posing with the figurines. 

I'm also really excited about the anniversary present Kyle got me. Kyle got me the WONDERFUL gift of a new photo wall! Now, of course, we haven't even found a place to call our own yet, but once we do, I will get started choosing pictures of our family for our new family room picture frame collage. I am SO EXCITED to add Everett to our collage and to get some nice, new frames. I've been pinning ideas on pinterest like crazy! So when the photo wall is complete, I will definitely share!

Here are some pictures from our fun anniversary outing. 

Happy 2 years Kyle! I can't wait for the many more to come! *kisses*

We followed this panda around for a little bit




this egg was actually really hard to crawl into

at the sushi restaurant :) 


Kyle is the year of the dragon



We decided to dress up and be fancy for our night out


I'm the year of the snake

Dinner! 














When we were leaving for our date night, Kyle left a single rose and some chocolates on the front seat of our car, just like our first date :) Later, I noticed the rose got put into the vase of other flowers like this haha! 

my attempts at "selfies"

No comments:

Post a Comment