Everett is getting so big! We can't believe he's already 8 months old! Here's what Everett has been up to the last month:
- Everett has started to clap! He loves to clap for mom and dad when we are playing or clapping along with him!
- Everett has 4 teeth! His two middle-bottom ones are very visible, and his two front teeth are poking through. Now his nibbles hurt us a little more haha!
- He enjoys baby food a lot! He really likes sweet potatoes, corn, apples, pears, and nanas (aka bananas).
- Everett prefers to stand up rather than sit down. He loves to be tall and be able to look around the room.
- Everett loves to inch-worm crawl around the house! He especially loves crawling into mom and dad's room and bathroom. There are so many fun things in there!
- His favorite toys include his musical ball, Mr. Diney, our iPhones, my glasses, my 10x zoom cosmetic mirror and the TV remote.
- He loves screaming contests with mom and dad. He is a very loud screamer!
- He currently makes very funny growl noises when he is drinking his bottle and playing with his toys.
- Everett still loves to play peek-a-boo and is an expert at lifting the blanket off our faces when we are hiding. He'll even put the blanket over his own face to play!
- Everett is currently taking 3 naps a day...and he really loves sleeping in his own room.
- He has started using some fine motor skills. He loves to pick things up with his thumb and pointer finger.
- Everett enjoys pulling the DVD's out of our entertainment center, and he also loves to play with all our books.
- Everett loves to watch cartoon and read books with mom and dad.
- Everett thinks it's very funny when mom and dad open and close our mouths. He will laugh for a long time!
- He really enjoys the outdoors. He loves to go on walks around the neighborhood and go swimming! He's a natural in the pool!
- Everett is still very observant. He will watch the people around him for hours upon end.
- He loves to be sitting quietly in church, and then all of a sudden scream at the top of his lungs. But only when it's extremely quiet.
- He loves to watch mom cook in the kitchen, and he loves to crawl and hang out by mom's feet while she's working.
We love our little Everett!