|We're over this picture taking thing...|
Everett is such a fun little dude! Here's what he's been doing lately:
- Everett climbs everything! He loves to pull himself up on the coffee table, couch, and stairs!
- Everett gets on his hands and knees like a champ! He hasn't started crawling on his hands and knees yet...but it's literally days away.
- He really loves to read books and open/close the pages. He also thinks books are tasty!
- Everett loves to dance! He shakes his head to the music, and he loves when mom and dad hold him and dance around the room with him.
- He loves to crawl into mom and dads bedroom and explore the bathroom and mom's makeup vanity. Everett likes to open the drawers and eat whatever is inside (and it's mom's makeup).
- Everett loves to give hugs and kisses. He cuddles on our shoulders and we love it!
- Everett is taking 2 naps a day and sleeps for about 9 hours a night! Mom and Dad sure love it!
- Everett and his friend Paxton got to go to a fun rhyme time at our local library. We had fun singing little songs and playing with bubbles! Everett also liked seeing all of kids.
- He still loves to splash in the pool and spend time outdoors! Everett also LOVES dogs!
Here are his 9 Month stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz (41 percentile)
Height: 29" (71 percentile)
Head Circumference: 45mm (37 percentile)