Everett is almost 1 year old...we can't believe it! He has grown up so much in the past month. He is basically a toddler now!
- Everett loves eating crackers! His favorite are gold fish, but he also is a pro at eating wheat thins and ritz crackers. He also loves all baby food! We also let him take bites of our fruit and veggies (and sometimes ice cream) and he loves that too!
- Everett is a FAST crawler! He makes it from one side of the room to another in a blink of an eye!
- He loves to climb and stand up (he can't stand up on his own yet...but we are getting there). He is always trying to get as high up as he possibly can!
- Everett loves reading books! He loves turning the pages and looking at the pictures.
- He loves to be thrown in the air and spun around! He loves action!
- Everett loves snuggling with mommy and being active with daddy
- He loves to crawl around and follow mom while saying "mamamamamama"
- Everett is going through a bit of a biting phase. When he gives kisses...he likes to nibble a little bit.
- Everett is getting big!! He is probably around 23 lbs and he is tall! I'm amazed at how tall he is!!